Saturday, July 11, 2009

A visit with friends

So far bed rest is going pretty well. I'm allowed to get up for doctor's appointments, and so far I've had one every day, so I'm able to get outside at least once during the day. Also, Matt has been a HUGE help! He cleans, cooks, takes care of the dogs, and has even painted my toes for me! I have such a wonderful husband and I am so thankful for him!!

Yesterday our friends Jenny and Adam came to visit, along with their two little girls, Baylie and Morgan, and Jenny's mom. Adam is a pitcher for the Cardinals, and they are playing the Cubs right now (he's pitching tomorrow's 7pm game), so they came up to see us after the game yesterday! It was so good to catch up with them and see their adorable girls! Jenny also brought me a gift for Baby Dart - a beautiful chenille Petunia Pickle Bottom bag filled with swaddling blankets and things for the baby! It is such a gorgeous bag and I love it!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...