Saturday, July 25, 2009

One week update

Yesterday we went for William's first appointment with the pediatrician. He did really well and slept through the whole thing! We really liked his pediatrician, Dr. Fox. He was very gentle with William and patient with us and helped calm a lot of our anxieties.

He wore his polo onesie that his aunt Mary Beth gave him and he looked so cute!

Here he is in his Georgia Tech paraphanalia...he looks so much like a Dart in this picture!
My mom left today but she helped out with his bath before she left. She has been such a huge help and support to us over the past two weeks and it was sad to have her leave. In fact, I cried for about an hour afterwards (Matt thinks I'm pretty hormonal!) I'm hoping she can come back really soon though.


This afternoon William enjoyed some good tummy time with daddy. It was really cute to see them bond!
At 7:10 tonight we sang happy birthday to him. I can't believe he is already a week old! He has come such a long way in the past week, and we love him more and more every day!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I love your little yellow jacket!! He is so sweet, and I cannot wait to squeeze those cheeks. xoxo Casey

Mecall said...[Reply to comment]

He looks so cute in the little Polo outfit and the bath towel! I'm impressed you've updated your blog when you have a 1 week old!! I'm glad though - so keep doing it please. =) Hopefully your mom can come back soon - I cried as soon as my mom left and begged her to come back the next day!! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...