Friday, July 17, 2009

Live from labor and delivery

Yesterday my blood pressure was really high and I was admitted into labor and delivery again. I spent the night last night at the hospital, and over night the symptoms of preeclampsia got worse and worse, so this morning the decision was made to induce me. I'm already having contractions and will get my epidural soon.

We are expecting this little guy to come either later tonight or tomorrow! It seems pretty unreal that the time has finally come.
We'll post pictures soon. Please keep us in your prayers!



post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

we are so excited!! Cannot wait to meet the little guy. lots of love, Casey and Eric

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Just remembered you said you had a blog.....I have really enjoyed reading it!!! I am so proud of you for doing this I wish I would have done it with my girls :) Well, I pray everything is going well for mom and baby....(and daddy too) and that you are having an enjoyable birthing experience

Jenny

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...