Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby picture

When Matt and I were about 6 months old, our parents got us together (our dads were fraternity brothers together in college) and for some reason snapped a picture of us sitting on a couch looking at each other. I don't think either one of our families thought another thing about that picture until Matt and I started dating our junior year of high school. We were pretty amazed to find out it existed!

I scanned the picture and then sent it to a company that will print your photograph on a canvas to hang on the wall. I thought it would be cute to hang this picture of Matt and I as babies in the nursery! I got it back this week and I am so happy with how it turned out!

post signature

2 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...[Reply to comment]

Oh my word, that is so stinkin' cute! Chris laughed when he saw the expression on your face :-)

Mecall said...[Reply to comment]

Wow, that is so amazing and sweet! I just got chills when I read your post and saw the picture. That is a wonderful idea!! I love the outfit you are wearing and the expression on your face too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...