Sweet baby girl,
- You are eating SO much better than you were a month ago. Bananas are clearly your favorite, but you'll eat any fruit. You don't care for vegetables, but we keep trying:) You are still nursing about 4 times a day, and you are now eating 2-3 servings of pureed food a day too.
- You are really interacting now! You squeal and babble a lot, like you're having a real conversation.
- Your hair is coming in! It seems to be growing so fast now!
- Your two bottom teeth have broken through! And it looks like your two top teeth will break through any day now.
- You are 16 pounds, 13 ounces, which is on the small side for 9 months (10-25%). I think it is because you were slow to start eating - now that you've started you'll probably gain weight fast!
- You are such a sweet, laid back, happy little girl and I love you to pieces!