Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas pictures!

I'm finally posting pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We flew home from Chicago Thursday night and spent Friday (Christmas Eve) wrapping all of our gifts that we'd had sent here! Friday night we celebrated with Matt's family at Shelia's house.

With Aunt Lulu
He is now a little musician!
Trying out his new tool set with She-she!
You can't forget the safety goggles!

Christmas morning started out with our favorite egg casserole…gluten-free! This dish has become a tradition in our family on Christmas morning, and I was so glad my mom could make it gluten free - we couldn't even tell the difference!

Will loved his new basketball goal!
Trying out his new chair, just his size!

Elmo!
Blocks!

We went to Matt's mom's for a great lunch.


Will and Cousin Otto!

Jessica painted this for Will…it was one of Mr. Dart's famous lines to his kids growing up!


We came back over to my parent's house for dinner (we do move around a lot on holidays, but at least our families are about 3 minutes apart!)



Will gave us a lovely after-dinner piano recital!
I made my mom and mother-in-law canvases of pictures I'd taken - I think they both liked them!

We had such a wonderful Christmas…I hope yours was just as great!

1 comments:

jessica said...[Reply to comment]

thanks for posting all of the pictures! it was a really nice christmas!
lulu

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...