Sunday, January 3, 2010

Park City

We made it to Park City! Our flight was early yesterday morning - I had to wake Will up at 5:30 and I was so nervous about the flight - I could just picture him screaming uncontrollably and it being a nightmare - but he did really good! I was so proud of him!

Sitting on his grandmama's lap during his first flight!

We made it! We were waiting on our luggage - excuse how horrible I look!

We've been having fun so far - yesterday we were tired once we got here and didn't do a whole lot, but today was a gorgeous day and everyone had a great time skiing. Will has been having fun too, being dressed up by his Aunt B...





He's ready to hit the slopes! My parents said they saw a 3 year old out there on skis today so maybe it won't be too long!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

he looks so cute! although i've never seen so much skin on a skier! kirby went skiing when he was two so maybe not long at all! i am glad you made it safely and the flight was not too bad!
Hope ya'll have fun and give little man a kiss for me!
love,
jessica

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...