Wednesday, January 18, 2012

25 weeks


How far along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: Eggplant

How I'm feeling: I am definitely feeling large! It's also occurred to me that I have a lot I want to do before this baby comes - I want to pull all Will's baby stuff from the basement (I don't even remember what we have), and I haven't even started to think about the nursery yet. I'm suddenly getting the "itch" to do some nesting and preparing for this baby!

Highlights this week: I have reached a milestone that I think makes all moms feel slightly better - the baby is now considered viable. That means if an emergency came up, the baby would have the possibility of surviving outside the womb. Of course the more time this baby stays put the better, but I'm happy to have reached this mark!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...