Wednesday, January 11, 2012

24 weeks


(I skipped weeks 22 and 23 while we were traveling. Also I'm using a VERY old phone to take these pics of myself (my phone still hasn't turned up) so the quality is quite poor...)

How far along: 24 weeks

Size of the baby: Papaya - a little over a pound and about 11 inches long
How I'm feeling: After fighting a cold and then a stomach virus I am feeling great this week! My energy is pretty good and I'm able to eat more things too (I sampled brussels sprouts and broccoli at dinner this week and they weren't TOO bad!) I also had 2 strangers ask me when I'm due today!

Highlights this week: I got to hear the heartbeat at a dr. appointment this week! She sounded great. Matt wasn't able to go to this appointment but Will accompanied me and gave me a big "Good job Mom!" after we heard the heartbeat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...