Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Surprise!

So...what do you think of the new look? I've been messing around with photoshop, trying out different 'looks' for the blog. And I've found that I really enjoy doing it - I'm learning a lot about photoshop and html. So don't be surprised if I change it again soon!

In other news - my mom came in town today! Yay! Will has been thrilled to see his grandma. A snowstorm hit Chicago last night though, and it hasn't stopped snowing since, so we have been snowed in today. But we had a good time this afternoon making hot chocolate and watching the snow come down from our warm living room!

And since I haven't posted a picture of Will in awhile, here is one I took with my phone - he is wearing an outfit that his Aunt B sent him this week. Thanks MB!


3 comments:

Mary Beth said...[Reply to comment]

LOVE the new blog!! wish i was snowed in with you guys! sippin hot chocolate with my little monkey!! cant wait to see yall again!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

i love the new look, too! i have been waiting for another picture of will and this one did not disappoint! he is still super cute!! But when did he turn into a big boy?? he is growing up so quickly!! i am glad that fran-ma is getting some good time with you!! when are you coming to st. simons? i want to coordinate with you!!
love,
aunt lulu

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

The new look is great too! I love your blog. Since I haven't seen ya'll in forever, I love reading this. The pictures are priceless!
Please tell Aunt Fran hello for me and give that sweet Will a hug for me.
Lots of love,
Candice :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...