Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seven months!

Will is 7 months old today!


My sweet little boy:
  • You have started sitting up by yourself!
  • You are much more ticklish now, and you love to giggle!
  • You didn't have a doctor's appointment this month so I don't know how much you weigh, but your 6 month clothes are getting snug, and the 9 month clothes are still a little big on you, so you seem to be just right!
  • You love your sleep! You sleep from about 8pm to about 8 or 9am. You sometimes take a morning nap for about an hour, and you pretty consistently take an afternoon nap for about 3 hours.
  • You LOVE to grab my hair and yank as hard as you can. And when I have my hair pulled back, you settle for pulling my glasses off and putting them in your mouth.
  • Gone are the days of letting you nap in your car seat while we go out to eat. You want to play...constantly!
  • You melt your daddy's and my heart with your huge, toothless grin and we love you SO much!!!

1 comments:

Mary Beth said...[Reply to comment]

Happy 7 months little man!! These pics melt your Aunt B's heart too!! you're getting so big!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...