Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Monogram set

I ordered this monogram set for Will's nursery back in July before he was born and it came in today! I am so excited with the way it turned out - the pictures really can't do it justice.




I would tell you the name of the artist and her website, but I had a bad customer service experience. She was months late in getting it done, she never contacted me and was unresponsive to my emails, and in the end when she finally sent it she was rude. Needless to say, I won't be using her again or recommending her to others, which is unfortunate because she is very talented!

post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

too bad she was so rude--but it turned out really cute!!! Casey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...