Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!

I can't believe it is already October! Definitely one of my favorite months - it is my birthday month and it is beginning to feel like fall!

So all this week beginning at 7am we have had workmen working on our condo building - right outside our windows. They are loud. Very loud. Not only with the equipment they use, but also with the talk radio that they turn WAY up and then sit right outside our window so they can hear it from the third story roof. Needless to say, Will has not been interested in naps during the day. Aaahhh!

I wanted to share this blog and ask you to pray for this family. Sara found out she had breast cancer earlier this year, and soon thereafter found out she was pregnant. She delivered a healthy baby girl, Chloe, a few weeks ago and then a few days later Sara died pretty suddenly. It's been on my heart lately - her birthday was yesterday and she was my age (born the week before I was), got married the same year I did, and gave birth to her firstborn this summer just like me. I can't imagine what her husband is going through. It definitely puts my problems in perspective.

Here are a few more pictures that we took of Will last weekend!










post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I love October for the same reason....it's
the month you were born!
Mom

Mary Beth said...[Reply to comment]

I'm having Will withdrawals!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...