Monday, June 15, 2009

Punch Recipes

My aunt Faye gave me the recipes for the coffee punch and the cranberry lemonade that were such a hit at my shower, so I thought I would share them!




Coffee Coolatta Punch
1/2 gallon strong coffee (5-6 scoops for a 12 cup pot)
1 cup sugar
1/2 gallon whole milk
1 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
1 gallon vanilla ice cream

Stir sugar into hot coffee. Cool. Stir chocolate syrup into milk and then add too coffee and mix together. Before serving, add the vanilla ice cream.
**Several people asked if this had Bailey's in it - it didn't, but goes well in it...or so I'm told:)


Cranberry Lemonade
2 cups water
1/2 cup sugar
6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
3 cups cranberry juice

Heat water and stir in sugar until dissolved. Cool. Mix water mixture with lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice. Add additional water as needed.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...