Monday, May 25, 2009

iCream


Matt and I have been wanting to try this place and had wanted to take the Pearsons there but it never worked out, so the two of us went today! iCream is located in Wicker Park, about a 25 minute ride away, but several of our friends told us this was the best ice cream they'd ever had, so we wanted to try it out!

The concept behind i-cream is that it is made fresh while you wait, using liquid nitrogen. They have a liquid nitrogen tank that feeds into several Kitchen-Aid mixers, where they make your ice cream in front of you. You can choose between ice-cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or a hot custard. They have several flavors and several mix-ins to choose from (check out their menu here). 

I thought it was really good (although I don't know if I'd say it was the best I'd ever had) and I'd like to go again if we are in Wicker Park.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...