Monday, May 18, 2009

Brunch at North Pond


Matt and I had Sunday Brunch in Lincoln Park this weekend for a friend's birthday. It was at North Pond. It was great! It is right next to a pond with plenty of ducks, turtles, and fish swimming around and with a great view of the city skyline right behind it. 

Brunch is a three course fixed menu. There were about four options for an appetizer, main course, and desert. For the appetizer I had garlic onion soup. For the main course I had brioche french toast with strawberries. It was amazing! Definitely the best french toast I've ever had. Eight of the ten of us there ordered it, so it must be one of their most popular dishes. For the last course I had coconut cake with caramelized pineapple, coconut sorbet, and brown sugar crumbles. It was wonderful!

I definitely recommend North Pond for brunch, especially when the weather is nice and you can enjoy the park and pond outside!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...