Wednesday, February 29, 2012

31 weeks and nursery preview



How far along: 31 weeks

Size of baby: She is about the size of a pineapple!


How I'm feeling: Very big! Sleeping, getting comfortable, and doing things like bending over to pick toys up off the floor are getting harder, but overall I feel really good! I love being pregnant and feeling this baby kick and move around - it is the best feeling!

Highlights this week: I am in full nesting mode. I spend way too much time on Ebay (for baby girl clothes) and Etsy (for nursery decor) - more just looking than buying anything - but it is so much fun! I have found some of the best deals on Ebay for baby girl clothes - good brands for CHEAP! And I cannot wait to have the nursery done! It will probably be awhile before it is done enough to show pictures, but here is a sneak preview and things I like...
This is the bedding I'm using
lampshade in pink
I couldn't find a picture of the curtains anywhere online - this is the closest I could find, except the ones I got are pink (and probably my favorite thing in the room!)
I'm kind of obsessed with these owl bookends from PBK. One of these days I may break down and buy them!
And I like these knobs from Etsy for her chest 
Cute stool!

One of several name signs I like...



I like this bow holder (can you tell I like pink, green, and owls??)
And I love the idea of having a scripture in her room. This is one of my favorite verses and I think it would be cute in green and pink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

i love all of the things you picked out! i will make both her and will stools. don't buy one! i can also do any of the signs or scripture pictures if you tell me what you want! can't wait to see both the room and her! (i have also been stocking up on cute clothes for her!) xxoo lulu

Mary Beth said...[Reply to comment]

Love your ideas! Especially the bedding and the owls! Can't believe she will be here so soon!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...