Thursday, November 18, 2010

16 months

Will is 16 months!

My sweet Will,
  • You are so talkative now! You say mama, Coco, bye-bye, uh-oh, and more ("moy," when you want more food). You've also learned to say thank you (which comes out "tay-tu"). You like to bring me things and say "tay-tu" when you give them to me - you've heard me say "thank you!" when you hand me things so you've started saying it! Not quite the right use of the word, but cute!
  • Your favorite foods are bananas, sweet potatoes, grapes, and turkey.
  • You bring me books to read to you all day long! I am glad you like books.
  • You wear 18 month clothes, a size 4 diaper, and size 5 shoes
  • You sleep about 12-13 hours at night and take 2 naps during the day.
  • You keep me constantly chasing you around the house - you have tons of energy and don't like to sit still!
  • You are finally sitting in a forward-facing car seat and you seem much happier!
  • You have such a cute personality and you bring a smile to my face every day!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...