Friday, August 3, 2012

Liza is 3 months!


Sweet Liza,

  • You are sleeping through the night! You actually have been for about a month now - you usually wake up sometime between 7:30-8:30, although about once a week you'll wake up at 5 or 6. If you do, I'll feed you and lay you right back down, and you'll go right back to sleep.
  • You eat roughly every 3 hours during the day. You are on a routine of eating, awake time (tummy time, sitting in your chair, going for a walk in your stroller, etc), and nap time, which repeats throughout the day. You still rarely stay awake for more than an hour before you get cranky and we put you down for a nap.
  • You coo and "talk" to me a lot now! And you will get a huge grin on your face when your daddy or brother or I smile at you!
  • You will not take a pacifier or bottle at all. I'm not giving up on the bottle though - we'll keep trying:)
  • There isn't a 3 month doctor's appointment so I don't know how much you weigh, but you have outgrown all your newborn clothes and some of your 0-3 month clothes as well. You are still in a  size 1 diaper but I think we'll be moving to size 2 any day now.
  • You are such a sweet baby girl - I could just hold you and look at you all day long!



1 comments:

Fran Pierce said...[Reply to comment]

Can't wait to get my hands on that sweet baby girl! SO precious!!
Love, MeMe

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...