Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer fun

We've been back in Evanston a few weeks now, and I've only gotten my camera out a couple of times (so sorry about all the very random pics!) Will's summer camp was supposed to have ended right before our trip to St. Simons, but they extended it 2 more weeks after we got back! Will absolutely LOVES it, so we were excited! His teacher sent me these pictures she took of him...



On a picnic date at Evanston "beach"... little girl came with us:)
Actually we were outside the fence so we didn't have to pay:) We have taken Will to the beach several times in the last couple of weeks and he LOVES it (and I always forget my camera) - I don't know why we haven't done it more!
Helping daddy fix lunch before summer camp...this just makes me smile:)



My sweet boy!

Giving Liza a hug

Happy girl!
My friend Jenny came to visit a couple of weeks ago with her youngest daughter Macy, who is 7 months!

Sweet friends!

Will has started making his own PB&J everyday! He is good at it!
Now that Will doesn't have camp, we are doing anything we can to stay busy - like making cookies! 

And having lunch in "forts!"
Liza's been holding her head up pretty good so I pulled out the Bumbo this week! She did great!
I also pulled out the jumper, but I don't think she's quite ready yet.  
Liza's also been hanging outside with me on nice days!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Love it- Especially Will fixing lunch with no pants! Where did yall find the Tinker Toys, Otto would love them. xox Casey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...