Wednesday, December 7, 2011

19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks

Size of the baby: A mango - 6 inches long
How I am feeling: I don't think my food aversions are as bad as they were in the first trimester, when pretty much everything sounded gross... although the thought of ground beef still makes me want to hurl, which is strange - when I was pregnant with Will it was chicken that I couldn't stand the thought of during the whole pregnancy, which doesn't bother me at all now.

Highlights this week: I am definitely feeling more and more kicks now! Such a cool feeling. I tend to go about my day not thinking about the fact that there is actually a live human being inside of me, and then I start feeling those kicks and it takes my breath away! I just stop and smile!

By the way, in pregnancy related news I saw this earlier this week and thought it was so cool!

1 comments:

Fran Pierce said...[Reply to comment]

Can really see a difference from 18 to 19 wks! And that video clip gave me chills! Getting anxious to meet your little one!
Mom

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...