Monday, September 12, 2011

Videos

I finally got around to downloading some recent videos of Will. I know these are probably super boring to everyone else, but I just wanted to have them on here so I'd remember them!

The first one was last week at Meme and Pop-pops. He wanted to put on his birthday hat again and I thought his little voice was cute...



This one is at the pool over Labor Day weekend...



This one is from the day we got back up to Chicago. He says "Pin down! Pin down!"...this is Will-speak for "sit down." He likes to tell people to sit down exactly where he tells them to...not sure why:)



This one is older, from his birthday party in St. Simons in July. I just got around to looking at it! Such a fun day! It is bittersweet, because Uncle Bob is in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Miller, Does will have a snow suit for this year yet? They had some great Columbia ones on the cheap at TJ Maxx. thought I would pass along in case

Miller said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks! Not sure who left this tip but I will check them out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...