Friday, August 12, 2011

Will's going to school!

It's official: Will is going to nursery school this year! Matt and I met with the nursery school director this morning and felt really good about the school and our decision to let him start preschool this year. There is no such thing as Mother's Morning Out up here, which I know is really popular in the south. I thought I would be sad (and I still may be!), but really it is only 4 hours a week - 2 mornings for 2 hours. It will be good for him to be around other kids and to experience new things each week. And for me it will be nice to have a set time I can plan to run errands, schedule doctor and other appointments, and do other things that are hard to do with a toddler in tow! We really like the school - it meets in a church near our home and we can easily walk there. And the two year olds class meets on days that fit into our schedule really well, allowing us to still be able to go to playgroup and bible study. We're excited!

Here's a few of Will this week (for the grandparents!)...






2 comments:

Fran Pierce said...[Reply to comment]

He has some "big shoes to fill"!! Seriously!
Mom

Christine Campo said...[Reply to comment]

He's following in his Daddy's footsteps!! I can't wait to hear about all the fun he has at school!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...