Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I woke up this morning to a strawberry waffle breakfast with my little man! He also made me a nice card with a little help from his dad:)


I tried to get a picture of the two of us but he just wasn't having it...



The weather was absolutely beautiful today and after church we gardened until it got dark! We planted herbs, tomatoes, hydrangeas, and several other flowers!




Also, a very happy Mother's Day to my mom and Matt's mom - two amazing mothers and grandmothers! We love you!

2 comments:

Fran Pierce said...[Reply to comment]

You did't tell me Buddy got a haircut! Such a handsome little man eating
breakfast with his beautiful Mama!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Hey Miller, what happened to the Bill Dart field blog? I was going to send a link to some folks but now I can't find it. WIll you email me and tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks! Casey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...