Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rehearsal and wedding

Here are a few of the rehearsal dinner and wedding pictures I took this weekend. The rehearsal dinner was a low country boil held at the old Ziggy's at Benny's Red Barn. It was a perfect location! Casey and Jessica did an amazing job decorating - they strung up black and white pictures of Beau and Kate outside, and they used fresh flowers and big bouquets of cotton in mason jars on the tables. It looked fantastic! I thought of my Chicago friends - I try to explain southern culture to them and this was the epitome of all things southern!








Beau and his buddies


Listening to their toasts!
Kate's bridesmaids
Casey and Jessica's toast (the lighting on stage was crazy - see band in pic below - so I had to convert it to b&w)



The wedding and reception were held at the Ocean Lodge on St. Simons. They have a courtyard out back where the ceremony took place, and the reception was held on the top floor, with great views of the ocean. The weather was absolutely perfect, and the whole thing was just beautiful!

I don't have as many wedding pictures because I wanted to stay out of the photographer's way, but this is what I took…



The view of the ceremony from the reception
Mother of the bride
Mother of the groom
The new Mr. and Mrs. Dart!


Wedding cake (made by Matt's mom)…a whole layer was gluten free!
The groom's cake, also made by Matt's mom (like Matt and I, they did a dead Georgia bulldog!)


**You can see the rest of my pictures on my Smugmug account here, where you can download, print, or post to facebook. (If you copy pictures straight off my blog they will have poor picture quality - they are set at a low resolution and will be pixelated)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Great job with the pictures Miller!! We are so lucky to have such a talented photographer in the family! xox Casey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...