Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Easter seemed to have snuck up on me this year. It didn't occur to me to fill an Easter basket for Will until I woke up yesterday morning. Oh well - he didn't even know it was Easter! Before church I tried to get a family pic with my tripod…


After church there was an Easter egg hunt for the kids in a park across from our church.


Will and his friends Charlotte and Noah

I wasn't sure if Will would understand the concept of hunting for eggs and putting them in his basket, but he caught on pretty quick! He had a lot of fun!







Our friends Matt and Debbi and their little girl Charlotte were in town from Boston and we had them and our friends Dave and Courtney over for lunch. We had ham with cajun mustard, marinated asparagus, potato salad, green bean salad with bacon, walnuts, and goat cheese, deviled eggs, and homemade gluten-free biscuits with honey cinnamon butter.





And for dessert we had gluten-free strawberry rhubarb pie with fresh whipped cream!




It was a great day celebrating Christ's resurrection with friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...