Monday, March 14, 2011

A little bit of randomness

Today's post will be bulleted, because that's what I'm in the mood to do:)
  • On Friday I dropped my phone. Barely. It was like slow motion dropping only about 2 feet to the ground. But nonetheless, this happened:

  • I've long thought that diet coke is very addictive (do you ever notice how diet coke drinkers are always drinking one?)…well Matt sent me this article today to confirm it!
  • I ordered a canvas of Will from Canvas on Demand this week. It was a picture I took about a year ago, when Will was 9 months old. I am so happy with how it turned out!


  • Matt and I ate dinner with friends this weekend who also have a gluten allergy. We were supposed to bring the dessert and made gluten-free oreos! 

  • Matt took me to Geja's for a surprise date this weekend! It is a fondue place in Lincoln Park that claims it is "Chicago's most romantic restaurant." It WAS romantic! And delicious. This was my first fondue experience (that I can remember) and it was so much fun! A great date place if you live around here.
  • Thanks for all of the slow-cooker recipes! I can't wait to try them all. I tried another one today. It was very simple but I just put a whole pork shoulder in the crock pot this morning and let it cook on low all day. Tonight we shredded it and ate it on tostadas! Yum!


  • And finally, here is a face we see often around here…

1 comments:

Fran Pierce said...[Reply to comment]

....And just WHAT is Mr. Will trying to tell
you with that face??? Your two men sure do
make your life interesting!
Mom

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...