Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18 months

Will is 18 months today!


I feel like time is flying by, and my "baby" isn't so much of a baby anymore! It makes me sad that his infant stage has gone by so quickly, but he is also more and more fun to play with now!

My sweet Will,
  • You've started climbing on furniture - you can climb up onto the sofa now, and you get on and off the sofa all day!
  • Balls are your favorite thing to play with right now. You also love legos, your karaoke set, elmo, your pretend cooking set, and your dump truck. And your cozy coupe, of course!
  • Your favorite things to eat are oatmeal, grapes, bananas, turkey, and yogurt, but you'll eat just about anything!
  • You like to pretend while you are playing now - you got a cookware set for Christmas and you like to stir your pot and pretend like you are eating and say "yum yum!"
  • You are still taking a morning and an afternoon nap each day.
  • You wear size 18-24 clothes, a size 6 or 7 shoe, and size 4 diapers (size 5 "overnights" for night)
  • Whenever you hear music, you automatically dance - you are SO cute! You especially love the opening song to the Ellen show, and you stop whatever you are doing each day to go and dance to this song in front of the tv!
  • I am so blessed to spend my days with you and I love you so incredibly much!


2 comments:

Mary Beth said...[Reply to comment]

LOVE that munchkin! Post the Ellen videos!! I cracked up at the karaoke picture! I could hear him saying "Check 1-2, check, check"

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I agree with MB--post the Ellen videos!! Happy 18 mos Will--We love you. Casey, Eric and Cousin Otto

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...