Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gluten free on tv

I happened to have the Today Show on this week when they did a segment on gluten free diets. You may have heard that Chelsea Clinton's wedding cake was gluten free, and I think that may have sparked a lot of hype. The doctor in this segment explained things very well, and I hope it raises more awareness for celiac and gluten free diets so that more restaurants will start offering gluten free options...



And speaking of gluten free food, here is my favorite snack/meal lately. I love love love Fellini's salads (they're located in Atlanta, and I miss them!) and I tried to make one at home that was as close as possible to theirs. It is VERY simple...but delicious!

lots of fresh tomatoes, loads of freshly grated mozzerella, and a creamy italian dressing

Yum!! I think I'll have one now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...