Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Aunt Sherry

Matt's Aunt Sherry came into town yesterday and we met her for dinner last night with Casey, Otto, Jessica, and Matt's mom. It was the first time Aunt Sherry had seen Will or Otto, and she had a great time holding them! It was so good to see her!





Eating out gluten free down here hasn't been too much of a problem. We are eating a lot healthier - you would be surprised at how many places a grilled chicken salad (with no croutons or bread on the side!) is the only gluten free option - I now only order one if it is the ONLY option, so that I won't get too sick of them! We are also eating a lot of fresh seafood. I make up for any lost calories with ice-cream though...I tell myself it is ok because I eat healthy the rest of the time and it is one of the only sweet things I can have:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...