Monday, March 22, 2010

Cousins

Matt's sister Casey and her husband Eric brought their 3 month old, Otto, to St. Simons this weekend to see Will! They were so cute together!




Yesterday we drove to Savannah to hear our friend Craig preach! He did a great job, and it was good to catch up with him and Ashley. And Will got to play in the nursery with their son Benjamin, who is only 2 weeks older than Will! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of them.

After church we went to downtown Savannah and had lunch at Huey's on the river! We had a view of the river and had a great time. I had french toast and Matt had eggs sardou.





Last night we went to see Crazy Heart with Beau and Kate. It's the story of an older, alcoholic country music star who eventually cleans himself up. I thought Jeff Bridges did a great job, but I thought the story was unbelievably slow (maybe I'm just used to the speed of 24??). I also thought the romance between the two main characters was creepy, and the way he just quit drinking so easily was laughable. My opinion: wait until it is out on dvd.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Yea for cousins!! Would love to have copies of those picts when you have time!! Thanks, Casey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...