Thursday, March 18, 2010

8 months

Will is 8 months old today!

We had lunch at the Beach Club with my mom today, and afterwards I got a few pictures of the little man...



My sweet little boy:
  • Your two bottom teeth have broken through! We noticed them 2 days ago, and we can see and feel a little bit more of them every day!
  • You love to stand up! You look like such a big guy when you stand up and bounce or dance (with your mom or dad holding your hands of course)!
  • I don't know how much you weigh, but I think you've had a growth spurt because you seem so much bigger to me now than you did a month ago! You have 5 8oz bottles a day.
  • You smile SO much, and you have started laughing a lot too! You can be ticklish, but not always. And you show emotion in your gibberish now!
  • You sleep from around 7:30-8:30 at night until about 8:30 in the morning. You take a 1-2 hour morning nap and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap.
  • You sit in a highchair when we go out to eat, and you have the best time playing while we eat.
  • You are curious about everything. You grab anything within your reach...keeping your mom and dad on their toes!
We love you SO much!




1 comments:

Mecall said...[Reply to comment]

Sounds like a fun little guy these days!! I like his outfit - I think I've seen it somewhere. I can't believe how old he is!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...