Friday, September 18, 2009

Two months!

Will is two months old today!


And he got fussy every time I tried to take a picture of him today, so this is the best I could get!

We went for his 2 month doctor's appointment today and he got his first vaccinations. He had to get 3 shots in his legs, and boy was I dreading this! I held him and tried to comfort him while he was getting them, and it really wasn't that bad. He only cried for maybe a minute or two.

Matt has a nasty cold, and we are crossing our fingers that Will doesn't get it. We have several bottles of hand sanitizer around our house and are trying our best not to spread germs!

And to my sweet baby boy...

  • You are so much more alert than you were a month ago! You sleep less and cry more, but you are such a sweetie!

  • You weigh 10 pounds and 4 ounces and are 23 inches long. You are in the 25th percentile for your weight, so you are on the small side, but you seem to be growing bigger and bigger by the day!
  • You have slept through the night four nights now! You go to sleep around 11:30 and sleep until around 7!
  • You can still wear most of your newborn size clothes, but they are getting tighter and your 3 month size clothes are not quite so big anymore!
  • Your eyes are still dark blue and your baby acne has completely cleared now and you have beautiful skin!
  • You've started smiling and you do it more and more everyday! You have no idea how excited your momma and daddy get when you smile!


post signature

5 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...[Reply to comment]

What a cutie! Happy 2-month birthday, Will :-)

I mailed the book yesterday, but without thinking I sent it via media mail. So... it may be 4 weeks before it gets there, but hopefully it won't take that long!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

In the first photo, he seems to be saying "If I smile for you, would you please not make me watch another Tech football game this year?"!!
He's SOOO precious! Can't wait to see him!
Grandmother Fran

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Happy 2 month birthday Will!!
He looks so much bigger than when I was there, he even looks like he has a little fat roll under him arm in the second picture!!! So sweet.
Casey

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Miller,
I just found your blog. I have to say that is one good looking kid, although he would look a lot better in a red and black jersey. I hope all is well up in the windy city!
Joseph

Mecall said...[Reply to comment]

Happy 2 month birthday, Will! I'm glad he's doing well. He's as cute as ever!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...