Thursday, August 20, 2009

Due date and a little outing

Today, August 20th, was my due date and a date I've had circled on my calendar since last December. I've been thinking all day today how thankful I am that Will came safe and healthy, and that I've gotten to hold my little bundle of joy for 5 weeks now! He is so precious, and I thank God for him every day!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning so I got up and got ready (including makeup, which I haven't worn in awhile!) and got Will fed, dressed, and in his car seat. As I was walking out the door, I got a call from the doctor's office that my doctor had to go to the hospital for labor and delivery, so I would have to reschedule.

Since we were already ready, I decided to go ahead and get out of the house for awhile. This was the first time I'd gone anywhere with Will by myself, so I was a little nervous! We drove to Old Orchard, a nice outdoor mall. I strolled Will around to a few stores and got lunch and then we had to head home for his next feeding. It was nice to get out, and Will did SO well! He slept the entire time...I never heard a peep out of him! Here is a picture of him in his car seat today.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...