Saturday, August 22, 2009

Butterfinger cake

I was in the mood to bake something today and saw a cake recipe here that looked delicious, so I made it today! It is called Butterfinger cake (I've made something similar before with Heath Bars and chocolate cake, but in my opinion this was better). It was SO easy to make and SO good!!

Here is the recipe:

yellow cake mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar caramel
3-4 crushed Butterfinger candy bars
Cool Whip

Bake the cake according to the package. While the cake is still hot, poke holes all over the top and pour the milk and caramel (that have been mixed together) over it. Top with the candy bars and refrigerate until cool. Top with Cool Whip (and more candy for decoration).

And I thought Will looked cute tonight so I tried to take a picture of him, but he clearly was not in the mood! Oh well!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...