Thursday, September 27, 2012

A visit from Aunt Lulu!

Matt's sister Jessica came to visit Labor Day weekend (I KNOW, I am so far behind in posting!) We had a great time with her!


Liza loves her Aunt!
Reading new books that Aunt Lulu brought!
Aunt Lulu took Will to the beach! 
On Labor Day we took a picnic to the park by the lake! 







Feeding the ducks!
Jessica painted these stools for Liza and Will while she was here - aren't they great?!! She is SO talented!

I love these pictures of Will and Jessica - such happiness! 


We had a great time with you Aunt Lulu, and Will and Liza adore you! Come visit us again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

So how soon is too soon?!! (; I had a great time with you guys and wish I could come back soon! Hopefully, we can get some good face-timing in! Xxoo lulu

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

great pictures! Every kid needs an Aunt Lulu.
Debbie Gilbert

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...