Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our weekend...part 1

Matt flew to St. Simons for the weekend for his dad's 60th birthday party (happy birthday Mr. Dart)! It was too far for Will to travel for such a quick trip so my mom, sister, and Aunt Faye came to visit me! We had SUCH a good time, and I took so many pictures that I'm breaking it into two posts.

They got here Thursday night and on Friday we showed Aunt Faye around Evanston. Friday night we had to let Aunt Faye experience Chicago deep dish pizza!



My cousin Chrissy and her husband Mike flew into Chicago Saturday morning for his sister's graduation so we met them for breakfast downtown! It was so good to see them and we had fun taking pictures outside afterwards...






I'll post more of the weekend later:)

2 comments:

Fran Pierce said...[Reply to comment]

Awww..I miss my little sweetie already!!
Such a fun time!
Love, Mom

Candice said...[Reply to comment]

YOur pictures are great as always! You all looked like you had a wonderful time!
Love ya,
Candice

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...