Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Eating flowers, having fun, and other exciting news...

I know I have been slack on blogging...so what have we been up to? Well we have some exciting news - we are moving! To a real home...with a backyard! We are currently in a condo so we are thrilled to have more room and a yard for Will and our dogs!

We'll still be in Evanston. We've really grown to love Evanston while Matt has been in school here. I love that it feels like a small town (I really am a "country mouse" at heart), but is so close to the city. I love the tree-lined streets, the parks along the lake, the "downtown" area, and the fact that you can walk just about anywhere. Matt's job will be in downtown Chicago, but Chicago has excellent public transportation (I don't know any 2 car families here) and Matt will be able to walk to the train and then take a 25 minute ride in to work.

We've been enjoying the warm weather with Will...here are a few pictures we took outside yesterday.






3 comments:

Fran Pierce said...[Reply to comment]

SOOO precious!! Can't wait to get my hands
on him a week from today!!
Grandmother Fran

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

i love that you let him eat dandelions! i truly think that's fabulous! i am looking forward to the new house, too!
love,
lulu

Duski said...[Reply to comment]

He is SO precious, Miller! I want to meet him so badly! So happy for you and your new home...I am sure you will enjoy having a yard. I hope we get to catch up soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...