Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our weekend part 1

We had a great weekend and I have so many pictures that I'll probably break this into 2 posts. Saturday, we did one of our typical winter Saturday activities and went to the library. I think we got a little over-zealous because we came home with all of these:


And this wasn't including the ones we got for Will! The top 4 are for me (I've taken suggestions several of you gave me!) and the rest were ones that Matt picked up.

We found Tinkyada gluten-free lasagna noodles at the grocery store (we'd never seen them before) and so Saturday night we decided to make lasagna! This was especially fun for Matt because he got to use his new meat grinder! He was so excited about it:)





The lasagna turned out great - even Will thought so…


I know, what kind of mom lets her kid eat like this while she goes to get the camera?!


But he sure was happy:)

more pics to come...

1 comments:

Mary Beth said...[Reply to comment]

Will is such a goofball! LOVING your weekend! And all your pictures of your weekend!! (Now that i'm in that photography class, i'm understanding all the elements that make your pictures so great!! telling the story, framing, rule of thirds...)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...